General Mills Inc (GIS.N)
16 Feb 2018
PARIS President Emmanuel Macron sought on Monday to show that his activity on the world stage and his pro-business reforms were bearing fruit with a highly-publicized summit of global CEOs in Versailles and a flurry of investments worth about $3 billion. | Video
* GENERAL MILLS INC - HENRIETTA FORE HAS RESIGNED FROM BOARD, EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 31, 2017
* GENERAL MILLS INC - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AT PREVAILING RATE OF $0.49 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Raises FY 2018 organic sales forecast (Adds analyst comment, details from conference call; updates share price)
General Mills Inc raised its full-year organic sales growth forecast and reported second-quarter sales that topped Wall Street estimates, helped by strong demand for its cereal and snack brands such as Lucky Charms and Nature Valley.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.82 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Dec 20 General Mills Inc's quarterly sales rose 2.1 percent, helped by strong demand for its cereal and snack brands such as Lucky Charms and Nature Valley.
Campbell Soup Co and Hershey Co on Monday unveiled deals totaling nearly $6 billion to buy healthy packaged snacks makers, the latest example of big U.S. food companies trying to cater to an increasing American preference for healthy foods. | Video
Dec 18 Campbell Soup Co and Hershey Co on Monday unveiled deals totaling nearly $6 billion to buy healthy packaged snacks makers, the latest example of big U.S. food companies trying to cater to an increasing American preference for healthy foods.
* General Mills Inc - second-quarter adjusted gross margin and adjusted operating profit margin are expected to be below last year
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$44.14||+0.06|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€64.47||--|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$69.66||-0.16|
|Campbell Soup Company (CPB.N)||$46.17||-1.53|
|RiceBran Technologies (RIBT.OQ)||$1.41||0.00|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEA.OQ)||$29.35||-0.15|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEB.OQ)||$29.30||--|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEL.PK)||$27.50||--|
|Seneca Foods Corp (SENEM.PK)||$32.50||--|