GN Store Nord A/S (GN.CO)
18 May 2018
COPENHAGEN/FRANKFURT Hearing aid makers Widex and Sivantos are merging to create an industry number three that can invest more in digital devices and step up the challenge to market leaders Sonova and William Demant.
* New company will be world No.3 behind Sonova, William Demant
Shares in GN Store Nord rose five percent on Wednesday to their highest in 18 years after the Danish hearing aid and headset maker beat first-quarter earnings forecasts and announced a plan to buy back shares.
May 2 Shares in GN Store Nord rose five percent on Wednesday to their highest in 18 years after the Danish hearing aid and headset maker beat first-quarter earnings forecasts and announced a plan to buy back shares.
* A/S - GN AUDIO INVESTS IN FURTHER GROWTH IN INDIA WITH JABRA CONNECT
* REG-INTERIM REPORT Q1 2018: DOUBLE DIGIT ORGANIC GROWTH DRIVES STRONG EBITA MARGIN INCREASE. GN AUDIO UPGRADES ORGANIC GROWTH GUIDANCE
* GN STORE NORD SAYS ANNOUNCES A NEW SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM OF DKK 1,000 MILLION TO BE INITIATED TODAY AND CONCLUDED NO LATER THAN MARCH 14, 2019. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* UNDER SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM, INITIATED ON MAY 4, 2017 AND CONCLUDED ON MARCH 12, 2018, GN HAS BOUGHT BACK SHARES FOR AN AMOUNT OF DKK 1,000 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DOUBLE-DIGIT GROWTH IN REVENUE AND EARNINGS – DELIVERED ON GUIDANCE
COPENHAGEN Hearing aid maker GN Store Nord aims to capitalize on the $600 million market for hearing protection in combat zones with a new device to help soldiers communicate on the battlefield and protect their hearing at the same time.