GNC Holdings Inc (GNC.N)
16 Mar 2018
* GNC HOLDINGS INC - EXPECTED TO INCREASE TO OVER 4,000 RETAIL OUTLETS ACROSS INDIA BY 2020
NEW YORK, Feb 21 (LPC) - Ailing US vitamin and supplement retailer GNC Holdings Inc has sweetened the terms of a complex amendment to its existing credit agreement to extend a looming March 2019 debt maturity, after early consents from lenders fell short of a required threshold, according to three sources familiar with the transaction.
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY GNC HOLDINGS' CONVERTIBLE PREFERENCE SHARES WORTH $299.95 MILLION
HONG KONG China's state-controlled drugmaker Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co will buy an about 40 percent stake in U.S. nutritional supplements retailer GNC Holdings Inc for $300 million and are in talks for a joint venture in China, the companies said.
HONG KONG, Feb 14 China's state-controlled drugmaker Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co will buy an about 40 percent stake in U.S. nutritional supplements retailer GNC Holdings Inc for $300 million and are in talks for a joint venture in China, the companies said.
* GNC HOLDINGS SAYS LAUNCHED CERTAIN AMENDMENTS TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF NOV 26, 2013 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-GNC Holdings Says On Deal Termination Co to Pay Termination Fee Of Either $10 Mln Or $18 Mln To Harbin Pharmaceutical
* GNC HOLDINGS - ON DEAL TERMINATION UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES, CO WILL PAY FEE OF EITHER $10 MILLION OR $18 MILLION TO HARBIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2o4g6KY) Further company coverage:
* GNC AND HARBIN PHARMACEUTICAL ANNOUNCE $300 MILLION STRATEGIC INVESTMENT AND CHINA JOINT VENTURE
* GNC HOLDINGS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* SEES AN INCREASE IN Q4 SAME STORE SALES FOR DOMESTIC COMPANY-OWNED STORES (INCLUDING GNC.COM SALES) OF 5.7%