Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLL4.SA)
16 Mar 2018
R$ 0.47 (+2.23%)
|Market Cap(Mil.):||R$ 5,738.92|
* FOR QUARTER, RPKS INCREASED BY 8.0% FROM 9.2 BILLION IN 4Q 2016 TO 9.9 BILLION IN 4Q 2017
* GOL ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY OUTLOOK AND INVESTOR GUIDANCE FOR 2019
* ITS UNIT, GOL FINANCE, PRICED RE-TAP OFFERING OF $150 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 7 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GOL DISCLOSES ITS PRELIMINARY TRAFFIC FIGURES FOR DECEMBER 2017
SAO PAULO, Dec 14 The Brazilian unit of Mexico-based telecom America Movil SAB and Smiles Fidelidade SA, the loyalty program of airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA, have struck a point-swapping deal for their customers, America Movil's most senior executive in the country said on Thursday. (Reporting by Gabriela Mello Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
SAO PAULO, Dec 7 Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA is considering a share offering in the early months of 2018, three sources with knowledge of the matter said on Thursday.
SAO PAULO, Dec 7 Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA expects its profit margins to rise next year as more international routes and cargo operations help to lift revenue, according to its preliminary 2018 operating estimates.
SAO PAULO, Nov 8 Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA expects its occupancy rates to rise in the fourth quarter from a year earlier based on reservations for upcoming flights, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.
* Contrarian Capital Management L.L.C reports 7.87 percent passive stake in Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc as of September 28, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2i0xdya) Further company coverage:
* Brazil airline Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA forecasts non-recurring operating margins between 12.0 and 12.5 percent in the third quarter
|Tam SA (ADR) (TAM.N)||--||--|