Greggs PLC (GRG.L)
* Renishaw skids after cutting profit target again (Adds news items, replaces analyst comment, updates to closing prices)
* Total sales for 19-wk period rose 15.1% (Adds analyst comment, background, shares)
May 14 Britain's FTSE 100 bounced back as investors returned to equities after U.S. President Donald Trump backed trade discussions with China to be successful, while baker Greggs hit a life-high on brighter 2019 prospects.
May 14 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up about 0.2% or 16 points on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.3% ahead of the cash market open.
May 14 British baker Greggs on Tuesday said it sees sales and profit for 2019 materially higher than its earlier expectations, as its vegan sausage rolls continue to be a big hit with consumers.
* Shares up 41 percent so far this year (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, March 7 British baker and takeaway food group Greggs reported a 10 percent rise in 2018 profit and said it had made a "very strong" start to its new financial year.
* Indivior slips on U.S. Supreme Court ruling (Adds news items, updates to closing prices)
* Shares jump as much as 11 percent to record high (Adds details on vegan trend, analyst comments, shares)
Feb 19 Britain's main index opened lower on Tuesday, dragged down by disappointing results from blue-chip heavyweights HSBC and BHP, while mid-cap baker Greggs surged after guiding to higher full-year profit.