Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)
15 Dec 2017
* GETS LONG-TERM LOAN WITH THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK (EIB) FOR 85 MILLION EUROS
* EARNS APPROVAL FROM US FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) FOR NEW PRODUCT FIBRIN SEALANT (HUMAN) COMPOSED OF TWO PLASMA PROTEINS AND INDICATED FOR SURGICAL USE IN ADULTS Source text for Eikon:
* 9-MONTH NET PROFIT 431.8 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 406.1 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* APPROVES INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.18 EURO PER SHARE PAYABLE DECEMBER 5 Source text for Eikon:
FRANKFURT German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
MADRID, Oct 9 Spain's Grifols has no plans to leave Catalonia at the moment but, if the current situation changes in a way which could affect the company's business, the board will take appropriate steps, a company sources said on Monday. (Reporting by Emma Pinedo; Writing by Paul Day; Editing by Jesus Aguado)
* SAYS GETS APPROVAL FROM FDA (US FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION) FOR PROLASTIN-C LIQUID AS A REPLACEMENT THERAPY TO TREAT RARE GENETIC DISORDER
* H1 NET PROFIT 277.9 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 264.4 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAYS BUYS ADDITIONAL 40 PERCENT OF KIRO GRIFOLS SL FOR 12.8 MILLION EUROS