Groupon Inc (GRPN.OQ)
18 Apr 2018
HONG KONG China's largest provider of on-demand online services, Meituan-Dianping, has tapped Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML), Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Morgan Stanley to work on a Hong Kong float that could see it list as early as later this year, five people with knowledge of the move said.
* GROUPON INC FILES FOR OFFERING OF UP TO $250.0 MILLION OF 3.25% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ECrckX) Further company coverage:
* GROUPON INC FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Hdj60m) Further company coverage:
* GROUPON ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* GROUPON ANNOUNCES COLIN BODELL AS CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Groupon Inc - Krenzer was most recently CEO of Core Digital Media Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Groupon Inc - wahl most recently served as senior vice president and chief marketing officer at McDonald's, USA
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.00 from continuing operations
Online food delivery company GrubHub Inc forecast current-quarter revenue above estimates and said it would look at buying smaller rivals to reach more customers and add restaurants to its network.
* Shares rise as much as 10 pct (Updates shares; Adds CEO, CFO and analyst comments)