GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
22 Nov 2017
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the first two-drug regimen to treat HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, aimed at lessening the side effect burden of current treatments that combine three or four medicines.
* Two-drug approach differentiates GSK from Gilead (Adds context on GSK drive to improve pharma sales)
NEW YORK, Nov 21 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved the first two-drug regimen to treat HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, aimed at easing the side effects for long-term patients who are on the standard treatment involving three or more drugs.
* GlaxoSmithKline PLC reports a 13.3 percent stake in Spero Therapeutics Inc as of November 6 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2infUEI) Further company coverage:
LONDON Europe has approved GlaxoSmithKline's new three-in-one inhaler for chronic lung disease, which the group hopes will help it keep its lead in respiratory medicine despite falling sales of older drug Advair.
LONDON, Nov 16 Europe has approved GlaxoSmithKline's new three-in-one inhaler for chronic lung disease, which the group hopes will help it keep its lead in respiratory medicine despite falling sales of older drug Advair.
* TRELEGY ELLIPTA ONCE-DAILY SINGLE INHALER TRIPLE THERAPY GAINS MARKETING AUTHORISATION IN EUROPE FOR TREATMENT OF COPD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 18.2 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 72.9 MILLION YEAR AGO
BRIEF-GlaxoSmithkline receives European marketing authorisation for self-injectable formulation of Benlysta for treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus
* RECEIVES EUROPEAN MARKETING AUTHORISATION FOR SELF-INJECTABLE FORMULATION OF BENLYSTA FOR TREATMENT OF SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS
LONDON AstraZeneca is enjoying booming drug sales in China, helped by reforms to the country's regulatory system and an increased sales force, in sharp contrast to its British rival GlaxoSmithKline .
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥6,155||-24.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$88.15||-0.57|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$137.52||-0.82|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.43||-0.11|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.60||+0.05|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€48.38||-0.32|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€48.41||-0.29|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€303.50||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|