Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT.O)
23 Feb 2018
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co on Thursday cut its 2020 forecast for combined earnings of its three units amid higher prices for raw materials, overshadowing better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue.
* CONTINUE TO EXPECT STRONG DEMAND IN REPLACEMENT BUSINESSES, SPECIFICALLY IN LARGER RIM SIZES - CEO ON CONF CALL
* GOODYEAR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER, FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; COMPANY OUTLINES FINANCIAL TARGETS, CAPITAL ALLOCATION PLAN
Feb 8 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the biggest U.S. tire maker, reported a fourth-quarter loss on Thursday due to a $299 million charge related to changes in tax laws.
* SIGNS NEW SALES AGREEMENT WITH GOODYEAR DUNLOP TIRES OPERATIONS SA
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO SAYS PRELIMINARY Q4 TOTAL COMPANY VOLUME UP 2% - PRESENTATION
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , the largest U.S. tire maker, lowered its full-year forecast for the third time this year, amid weak demand and higher costs of raw materials such as oil and rubber.
* Shares fall 6.4 pct (Adds CEO quote, details; updates shares)
* Sees FY 2017 capital expenditures about $800 mln– $900 mln - presentation
Oct 27 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a 59 percent drop in third-quarter profit, partly due to higher raw material costs.
|Kumho Tire Co Inc (073240.KS)||₩6,270.00||+60.00|
|Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)||¥4,797||+57.00|
|Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd (5101.T)||¥2,646||+41.00|
|Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd. (5105.T)||¥2,048||+80.00|
|Hankook Tire Worldwide Co Ltd (000240.KS)||₩20,050.00||+200.00|
|Continental AG (CONG.DE)||€226.80||-3.50|
|Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB.N)||$32.85||-0.10|