Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N)
15 Dec 2017
* HYATT INCREASES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION BY $750 MILLION; SOLD HYATT REGENCY MONTEREY HOTEL & SPA; RECEIVED $217 MILLION IN CONNECTION WITH SALE OF AVENDRA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SOTHERLY HOTELS INC - ENTERED HOTEL PURCHASE & SALE AGREEMENT TO BUY HYATT CENTRIC ARLINGTON HOTEL FOR ABOUT $81 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2j0oDwl] Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.19 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Hyatt affiliate has entered into franchise agreement with HR group for a Hyatt house hotel in Frankfurt, Germany
* Hyatt Hotels - In relation to Avendra sale, expects to receive proceeds of about $210 million to be used for benefit of Hyatt's branded hotels
* owners of Avendra, LLC have reached a binding agreement to sell avendra to aramark for $1,350 million
Hyatt Hotels Corp said on Thursday it had discovered unauthorized access to payment card information at certain Hyatt-managed locations worldwide between March 18, 2017 and July 2, 2017.
Oct 12 Hyatt Hotels Corp said on Thursday it had discovered unauthorized access to payment card information at certain Hyatt-managed locations worldwide between March 18, 2017 and July 2, 2017.
* Discovered signs of & then resolved unauthorized access to payment card info from cards entered or swiped at some Hyatt-managed locations
* HYATT ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR THE FIRST JOINT HYATT CENTRIC AND HYATT HOUSE HOTELS IN JAPAN