Havas SA (HAVA.PA)
17 Nov 2017
LONDON/PARIS, Nov 16 Acquisitive French media conglomerate Vivendi missed analysts estimates in third-quarter earnings and ruled out a hostile takeover of Ubisoft for the next six months after the video games maker beat forecasts, pushing its shares to a record high.
* Q3 REVENUE EUR 525 MILLION VERSUS EUR 589 MILLION QUARTER AGO
* Havas : Havas Group acquires award winning digital agency Immerse in Malaysia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES IT HAS ACQUIRED A 49% STAKE IN TWO ALGERIAN-BASED AGENCIES Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Vivendi announces its intention to launch a public buyout offer open to all Havas shareholders at a price of 9.25 euros per share, followed by a mandatory squeeze-out Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)
* Vivendi now holds 94.8 percent of Havas share capital - AMF filing
* Offer for Havas shares to run between Sept 21-Oct 4 -AMF filing
* Havas Group today announced its acquisition of New York based digital agency The 88
* HAVAS BOARD PRONOUNCES ON THE SIMPLIFIED PUBLIC TENDER OFFER LAUNCHED BY VIVENDI
PARIS, Aug 31 French media group Vivendi reported better than expected core profit growth for the second quarter on Thursday and confirmed its outlook for the year, saying its struggling Canal Plus pay TV arm was showing signs of improvement.