HeidelbergCement AG (HEIG.DE)
FRANKFURT HeidelbergCement , the world's No.2 cement maker, could use up to 2.5 billion euros ($3 billion) to cut debt, buy back shares or raise dividends, as part of a more rigorous focus on shareholder returns after its takeover of Italcementi.
* Sees free cash flow at 6 bln euros 2018-20 vs 3.6 bln 2015-17
* Shares down 1.3 pct (Adds trader comment, share reaction, context)
FRANKFURT, May 9 HeidelbergCement, the world's No.2 cement maker, on Wednesday said first-quarter core earnings fell by a third, joining larger rival LafargeHolcim in citing cold temperatures that made construction activity more difficult.
FRANKFURT, May 9 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday:
FRANKFURT HeidelbergCement , the world's No.2 maker of cement, on Monday proposed raising its dividend by a fifth on record profits and higher-than-expected synergies from its takeover of Italcementi, though it fell short of analyst expectations.
* Sees 2017 dividend of 1.90 eur/shr vs 1.99 eur Reuters poll
FRANKFURT, March 22 HeidelbergCement, the world's second-largest cement maker, on Thursday proposed a 19 percent dividend increase on the back of higher-than-expected synergies from the takeover of Italcementi.
* CEO SAYS AIMS FOR DOUBLE-DIGIT PROFIT MARGIN IN THE U.S. MARKET IN 2018, WILL BE "CHALLENGING"
* Shares up 1.5 pct (Adds details on synergies, Egypt, shares)