Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)
21 Feb 2018
BRIEF-The Hartford Enters Renewal Rights Agreement For Foremost Insurance's Commercial Independent Agent Business
* THE HARTFORD ENTERS RENEWAL RIGHTS AGREEMENT FOR THE SMALL COMMERCIAL INDEPENDENT AGENT BUSINESS OF FOREMOST INSURANCE
* THE HARTFORD REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 OUTLOOK FOR SELECTED BUSINESS METRICS
BRIEF-Hartford Financial Services Group Sees $850 Mln Charge On Net Deferred Tax Assets Due To Lower U.S. Corporate Tax Rates
* THE HARTFORD ESTIMATES IMPACTS OF U.S. CORPORATE TAX LAW AND CATASTROPHE LOSSES ON FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Dec 4 Hartford Financial Services Group on Monday agreed to sell its life and annuity businesses, Talcott Resolution, to a group of investors in a deal valued at $2.05 billion.
* THE HARTFORD ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL TALCOTT RESOLUTION
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Monday it would buy health insurer Aetna Inc's U.S. group life and disability business for $1.45 billion cash in a move that will expand its insurance portfolio and spur its digital technology plans.
* Hartford suspends share buyback in 2017, 2018, shares fall (Adds Hartford president comments, presentation details, context)
Oct 23 Property and casualty insurer Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Monday it would buy health insurer Aetna Inc's U.S. group life and disability business for $1.45 billion in cash.
* Estimates Q3 2017 catastrophe losses of $325 mln to $375 mln, before tax
Aug 22 Four mutual fund companies have marked down their investments in Uber Technologies Inc by as much as 15 percent following the ride-hailing company's scandal-ridden year, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRKa.N)||$301,530.00||-3,374.00|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRKb.N)||$201.02||-2.03|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$60.18||+0.14|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.06||--|
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$46.95||+0.06|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$24.72||+0.01|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||47.80zł||0.00|
|Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)||$108.63||+0.15|