Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII.N)
20 Sep 2018
* 3D SYSTEMS AND HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES PARTNER TO TRANSFORM U.S. NAVY SHIPBUILDING
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED CONTRACT FOR DDG 51-CLASS FOLLOW YARD SERVICES
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. Huntington Ingalls Industries, the largest shipbuilder for the U.S. government, said new tariffs on steel and aluminum should not impact the price of its own shipbuilding in the near-term, but does not know if tariffs will raise prices for its suppliers.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md., April 10 Huntington Ingalls Industries, the largest shipbuilder for the U.S. government, said new tariffs on steel and aluminum should not impact the price of its own shipbuilding in the near-term, but does not know if tariffs will raise prices for its suppliers.
BRIEF-Huntington, KBR Awarded Contract To Establish And Manage Australia's Naval Shipbuilding College
* CO AND KBR AWARDED CONTRACT TO ESTABLISH AND MANAGE AUSTRALIA'S NAVAL SHIPBUILDING COLLEGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Huntington Ingalls Industries Awarded $94 Mln Advance Procurement Contract For A 10th National Security Cutter
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED $94 MILLION ADVANCE PROCUREMENT CONTRACT FOR A 10TH NATIONAL SECURITY CUTTER
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$202.86||-1.15|
|Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (042660.KS)||₩33,100.00||-600.00|
|Samsung Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd (010140.KS)||₩7,870.00||-10.00|
|Samsung Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd (010145.KS)||₩48,300.00||-100.00|
|Bergen Group ASA (BERGEN.OL)||kr1.58||--|