Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
18 May 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.37PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXPECT NEW THAILAND MANUFACTURING PLANT TO BEGIN PRODUCTION LATER THIS YEAR - CONF CALL
Harley-Davidson Inc stood by its full-year shipments forecast and said it expects dealers to sell more motorcycles in overseas markets, offering a glimmer of hope to a business struggling with an aging customer base in the United States.
* Shares rise as much as 5 pct (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.90 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 24 Harley-Davidson Inc reported a 6.2 percent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday as shipments fell.
BEIJING Guo Qingshan delights in riding his 400,000 yuan ($63,839) Harley-Davidson motorbike around Beijing's suburbs.
BEIJING, April 20 Guo Qingshan delights in riding his 400,000 yuan ($63,839) Harley-Davidson motorbike around Beijing's suburbs.
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC SAYS CEO MATTHEW S. LEVATICH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.12 MILLION VERSUS $9.35 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump faced growing pressure on Monday from political and diplomatic allies as well as U.S. companies urging him to pull back from proposed steel and aluminum tariffs, although he said he would stick to his guns. | Video
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,562||-9.00|
|Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267.T)||¥3,689||-16.00|
|Suzuki Motor Corp (7269.T)||¥6,397||+17.00|
|Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. (7272.T)||¥3,350||+40.00|
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG.DE)||€88.57||--|
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG_p.DE)||€77.65||--|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$11.33||-0.13|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€68.62||--|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,144||-2.00|