Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)
19 Jan 2018
* SETS REGULAR CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.075 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Jan 9 The UK's top share index climbed to a new record closing level on Tuesday as Morrisons led a buoyant retail sector on the back of a well-received Christmas trading update.
* SAID ON MONDAY: EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
LONDON Britain's Micro Focus International said its revenue would fall this year after disappointing sales from the software assets it bought from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), sending its shares down 17 percent.
* Shares fall 17 pct (Adds CEO comments, further reaction, updates shares)
LONDON, Jan 8 Micro Focus International , the British firm that bought Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) software assets in a $8.8 billion deal, said its revenue would fall 2-4 percent in the 12 months to October, after a disappointing sales performance in the acquired business in recent months.
* MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC ("MICRO FOCUS") (LSE: MCRO.L, NYSE: MFGP) AND HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY ("HPE") HAVE DECIDED TO AMEND TERMS OF MERGER AGREEMENT DATED 7 SEPTEMBER 2016 IN RESPECT OF NOMINATED DIRECTORS
ZURICH Swiss group ABB and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have agreed a strategic partnership that combines their technologies to let customers harness industrial data to increase the efficiency and flexibility of operations.
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE - STRATEGIC GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP COMBINES ABB'S INDUSTRY-LEADING DIGITAL OFFERINGS WITH HPE'S INNOVATIVE HYBRID IT SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, Nov 28 Swiss group ABB and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have agreed a strategic partnership that combines their technologies to let customers harness industrial data to increase the efficiency and flexibility of operations.
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$162.37||-6.75|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||--||--|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$41.29||-0.01|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$50.58||+0.35|
|Lenovo Group Limited (0992.HK)||HK$4.56||+0.02|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥806||-0.20|
|NetApp Inc. (NTAP.OQ)||$63.09||-0.21|
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥931||+13.00|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$27.85||+0.19|