HP Inc (HPQ)
20 Feb 2018
MUMBAI India's Reliance Industries Ltd and global technology companies will invest 600 billion rupees ($9.34 billion) over 10 years to set up an integrated industrial area in the western state of Maharashtra, the company's chairman Mukesh Ambani said.
MUMBAI, Feb 18 India's Reliance Industries Ltd and global technology companies will invest 600 billion rupees ($9.34 billion) over 10 years to set up an integrated industrial area in the western state of Maharashtra, the company's chairman Mukesh Ambani said.
* GETS ORDER FROM HEWLETT-PACKARD IN THAILAND WORTH SEK 2.1 MILLION
* Strategic plan to be presented on March 20 (Recasts, adds shares, analyst)
* Group had expected 2018 margin rate in 17.3 pct-19.3 pct range
* BOARD DECLARES DIVIDEND AND SETS ANNUAL MEETING AND RECORD DATES
LONDON/NEW YORK The U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) on Tuesday charged a Barclays foreign exchange trader based in New York over his alleged role in a scheme to defraud a client of the bank, the DoJ said.
* HP INC ANNOUNCED COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY OF ITS MULTI JET FUSION 3D PRINTING SOLUTION IN INDIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HP RECALLS BATTERIES FOR NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS AND MOBILE WORKSTATIONS DUE TO FIRE AND BURN HAZARDS
* HP CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER KIM RIVERA REPORTS SALE OF 48,954 SHARES AT $21.31 - $21.365 - SEC FILING Source text :[http://bit.ly/2zh7rZn] Further company coverage:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,364,000.00||-6,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,001,000.00||-19,000.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥310||-2.00|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥642||+2.40|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥4,002||+49.00|
|Ricoh Co Ltd (7752.T)||¥1,198||+17.00|
|Seiko Epson Corporation (6724.T)||¥2,073||+4.00|
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs3,050.00||+105.25|
|Brother Industries Ltd (6448.T)||¥2,650||+64.00|
|ASUSTEK Computer Inc. (2357.TW)||NT$271.00||+1.00|