Hornby PLC (HRN.L)
* PROPOSES TO RAISE ANOUT £12.0 MILLION THROUGH ISSUE OF UP TO 40.7 MILLION NEW SHARES AT ISSUE PRICE OF 29.5 PENCE PER NEW SHARE
Oct 17 British toymaker Hornby Plc warned on Tuesday that its full-year profitability would be hit by lower revenue and said it would no longer offer large quantities of stock at a discount after a review by its new CEO Lyndon Charles Davies.
* GROUP WILL NO LONGER OFFER FOR SALE LARGE QUANTITIES OF STOCK AT A DISCOUNT
Oct 3 Hornby Plc appointed Lyndon Charles Davies as its chief executive, the maker of Thomas & Friends model train sets said on Tuesday.
* LYNDON CHARLES DAVIES, AGED 56, HAS AGREED TO JOIN GROUP AS CEO
Sept 11 Toymaker Hornby Plc said on Monday Steve Cooke would step down as chief executive, less than a week after warning that trading for the financial year to date had been lagging the company's expectations.
* STEVE WILL REMAIN AS CEO FOR A TRANSITIONAL PERIOD AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE CONCERNING A NEW CEO IN DUE COURSE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Hornby-Phoenix UK fund said as at 1.00 p.m on 14 july,phoenix received valid acceptances in respect of 13.7 million hornby shares, representing about 16.2 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Hornby directors "believe that offer does not reflect an adequate premium for control and significantly undervalues hornby"
June 22 Hornby Plc, the maker of Thomas & Friends model train sets, said majority shareholder Phoenix Asset Management's offer to buy the rest of the company "significantly undervalues" the British toymaker.