Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.NS)
17 Aug 2018
July 25 The world's largest two-wheeler maker, Hero MotoCorp Ltd, posted a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, hit by higher cost of materials.
* Hero-Burman waive due diligence, quickening fund access (Adds comments from Fortis, Hero-Burman, shareholder, bidders)
* CO HAD SOLD 595,706 VEHICLES IN APRIL 2017 Source text - https://bit.ly/2FF3wsn Further company coverage:
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 9.67 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 7.18 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
May 2 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a better-than-expected 35 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday.
April 24 World's largest two-wheeler manufacturer India's Hero MotoCorp Ltd:
April 19 Fortis Healthcare Ltd said on Thursday it had received an improved binding offer worth 15 billion rupees ($228.3 million) from Hero Enterprise Investment Office and Burman Family Office.
* SAYS LAUNCHING AN E-COMMERCE PORTAL TO RETAIL HERO GENUINE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES Source text: http://bit.ly/2EX1Hqr Further company coverage:
* SOLD 730,473 UNITS IN MARCH 2018 Source text - https://bit.ly/2H51WTd Further company coverage:
* CO'S EQUITY INTEREST IN HMCL COLOMBIA INCREASED TO 68 PERCENT ON A FULLY DILUTED BASIS, FROM 51 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2pvpqcf Further company coverage: