Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.NS)
21 Mar 2018
* SOLD 629,597 UNITS OF TWO-WHEELERS IN FEBRUARY, UP 20 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2oGZRUD Further company coverage:
Feb 6 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's biggest two-wheeler maker, posted a more than 4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales particularly in its scooter segment.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 8.05 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 7.72 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 641501 UNITS VERSUS 487088 Source text - http://bit.ly/2rYIOSX Further company coverage:
* SAYS ENTERING LAST QUARTER OF THIS FISCAL WITH STRONG FOCUS ON PREMIUM SEGMENT AND SCOOTERS Source text - http://bit.ly/2lGnE5p Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO HIKE EX-SHOWROOM PRICES OF ITS MOTORCYCLES, FROM JAN 1, TO PARTIALLY OFF-SET RISING INPUT COSTS
* Says Oct total sales of 631,105 units versus 663,153 units last year Source text: http://bit.ly/2iq16UO Further company coverage:
Nov 1 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, India's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, missing estimates.
* Sept quarter profit after tax 10.10 billion rupees versus profit of 10.04 billion rupees last year
* Says Sept total sales of 720,739 units versus 674,961 units Source text - http://bit.ly/2fMK6uL Further company coverage: