Humana Inc (HUM.N)
8 Dec 2017
WASHINGTON The trial to determine if the U.S. Department of Justice can stop AT&T Inc's $85 billion purchase of media company Time Warner Inc will begin on March 19 with no decision expected before the companies' April 22 deadline to complete the deal, a federal judge said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON, Dec 7 The trial to determine if the U.S. Department of Justice can stop AT&T Inc's $85 billion purchase of media company Time Warner Inc will begin on March 19 with no decision expected before the companies' April 22 deadline to complete the deal, a federal judge said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Humana-Expects Net Membership Gains For Individual Medicare Advantage Membership For Year Ended Dec 31,2018 To Reach Higher End Of Projected Growth Range
* HUMANA-EXPECTS NET MEMBERSHIP GAINS FOR INDIVIDUAL MEDICARE ADVANTAGE MEMBERSHIP FOR YEAR ENDED DEC 31,2018 TO REACH HIGHER END OF PROJECTED GROWTH RANGE
NEW YORK CVS Health Corp's proposed purchase of Aetna Inc will change the way many major U.S. corporations buy health coverage for employees and raise new questions over the cost of those benefits, benefit consultants said. | Video
BRIEF-Humana Issued Redemption Notices To Redeem Its $300 Mln Aggregate Principal Amount Of 6.30 Pct Senior Notes Due Aug 1, 2018
* HUMANA INC - ISSUED REDEMPTION NOTICES TO REDEEM ITS $300 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 6.30% SENIOR NOTES DUE AUGUST 1, 2018 - SEC FILING
* Humana Inc - Desalvo's election brings number of Humana directors to 12 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Nov 10 Banks are eager to open their wallets for what could be the biggest syndicated loan financing ever for an investment-grade acquisition, if chipmaker Broadcom’s unsolicited US$103bn bid to buy Qualcomm is accepted.
* Third Point LLC dissolves Class A share stake in Charter Communications Inc - SEC filing
* Extendicare Inc - qtrly revenue of $273.2 million up 1.9%
NEW YORK Health insurer Humana Inc on Wednesday said its 2018 profit growth would be "a bit below" 11 percent as the specialist in Medicare healthcare for the elderly and disabled faces off against challenges such as the reinstatement of a 3 percent industry-wide health insurance tax.
|UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH.N)||$223.91||+3.76|
|Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)||$224.85||+1.21|
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$53.76||+0.14|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$24.54||-0.04|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||$0.11||0.00|
|Aetna Inc (AET.N)||$182.73||+3.90|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC.TO)||$26.86||-0.01|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC_pd.TO)||--||--|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC_pe.TO)||--||--|
|AEGON N.V. (AEGN.AS)||€5.25||+0.06|