Huntsman Corp (HUN.N)
19 Jul 2018
NEW YORK Atlantic Investment Management's Alex Roepers recommended Huntsman Corp as his best idea on Wednesday during the Delivering Alpha conference, sending the shares up nearly 4 percent.
* HUNTSMAN'S BOARD APPROVES INCREASE TO SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION UP TO $1 BILLION; HUNTSMAN ALSO ANNOUNCES A NEW $1.2 BILLION UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS, WITH EVERY DIVISION SHOWING EARNINGS GROWTH VERSUS THE PRIOR YEAR; GREATER THAN $100 MILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES COMPLETED TO DATE
* HUNTSMAN ACQUIRES DEMILEC, A LEADING NORTH AMERICAN SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM INSULATION MANUFACTURER
* HUNTSMAN APPOINTS DANIELE FERRARI TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS; NET LEVERAGE REDUCED TO 1.4X; THE BOARD APPROVES A 30% DIVIDEND INCREASE AND SHARE REPURCHASES OF UP TO $450 MILLION
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES 30% INCREASE IN FIRST QUARTER 2018 COMMON DIVIDEND AND 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
* CEO SAYS PLANS TO GIVE STRATEGIC UPDATE IN 'SUMMER OF THIS YEAR' FOLLOWING DISCUSSIONS WITH SABIC
Jon Huntsman Sr., a billionaire U.S. industrialist who invented the "clamshell" fast-food container and gave away much of his fortune for cancer research, died on Friday at age 80, the corporation he founded said.
Feb 2 Jon Huntsman Sr., a billionaire U.S. industrialist who invented the "clamshell" fast-food container and gave away much of his fortune for cancer research, died on Friday at age 80, the corporation he founded said.
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€83.45||-0.45|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€92.81||+0.46|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW)||$7.13||+0.03|
|Hexion Inc (BCI.N)||$23.23||-0.00|
|Kukdo Chemical Co Ltd (007690.KS)||₩54,400.00||-1,000.00|
|Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD.N)||$154.40||-1.54|
|DIC Corporation (4631.T)||¥3,500||-20.00|
|Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (4183.T)||¥2,936||-11.00|
|Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd (4005.T)||¥623||-8.00|