Intelsat SA (I.N)
21 Nov 2017
* Intelsat SA - Brazilian regional television broadcaster, TV Catarina, to join Intelsat 14, co's new video neighborhood covering Latin America region Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK RECOMMITS TO THE INTELSAT GALAXY FLEET, EXTENDING LONG-TERM DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR ANOTHER DECADE
* Intelsat sa - unit is seeking to amend its senior secured credit agreement which governs its approximately $3.1 billion senior secured term loan facility
* Sees FY 2017 capital expenditures $500 million to $550 million
* Intelsat appoints new leaders to advance broadband, mobility and media businesses
* Intelsat SA -unit intends to offer $1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2025
* Intelsat - Dalkom Somalia signed agreement for satellite services to expand its broadband enterprise, DTH services in East, Central Africa; Middle East Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Satellite operator Intelsat SA said it expects its $14 billion merger with peer OneWeb Ltd, which is backed by Japan's SoftBank Group Corp , to fall through as it failed to get enough of its creditors to back the deal.
June 1 Satellite operator Intelsat SA said it expects its $14 billion merger with peer OneWeb Ltd, which is backed by Japan's SoftBank Group Corp, to fall through as it failed to get enough of its creditors to back the deal.
Satellite builder OneWeb Ltd will look for other acquisitions or partnerships after a proposed takeover of Intelsat SA fell through, OneWeb founder and Executive Chairman Greg Wyler said on Thursday.