Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)
22 Nov 2017
* Innogy shares flat (Adds CFO's comments, expectations of more impairments)
* Brazilian assets to list in Sao Paulo in December (Adds Q3 data, details, comments)
* Says expects to list its Brazilian business in Sao Paulo in early December
MADRID, Nov 7 Spanish utility Iberdrola said on Tuesday core profit slipped 5.1 percent in the first nine months of the year as a drought in Spain hit its hydroelectric capacity and on lower demand and margins in Britain.
MADRID Spanish utility Iberdrola used its influence to change the management of Siemens Gamesa on Friday after the wind-power joint venture suffered two profit warnings in less than three months.
* Siemens Gamesa delays strategy to February, share price falls
LONDON The British government put some flesh on its plans to cap consumer gas and electricity prices for millions of households, ordering the industry regulator on Thursday to come up with curbs that will initially last until 2020.
* Centre-right government acts to modify market (Updates after publication of draft bill)
LONDON, Oct 12 Britain will publish on Thursday a draft law designed to cap consumer energy prices for millions of households, taking action to try and fix a market it says punishes loyal customers.
LONDON, Oct 5 A British government plan to cap prices has wiped hundreds of millions of pounds off the value of household energy suppliers but details are scant and doubts remain about its implementation.