Idea Cellular Ltd (IDEA.NS)
22 Mar 2018
March 22 Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit and Idea Cellular, which are in the process of merging their operations to create the country's biggest telecoms carrier, on Thursday named Vodafone veteran Balesh Sharma as the new chief executive for the combined venture https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/6d618f11-7190-4e5f-aa06-39daccc6c706.pdf.
BRIEF-Vodafone, Aditya Birla Announces New Leadership Team Of Merger Between Vodafone India, Idea Cellular
* VODAFONE GROUP AND ADITYA BIRLA GROUP ANNOUNCE PROPOSED NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM OF MERGER BETWEEN VODAFONE INDIA AND IDEA CELLULAR
* CAPITAL RAISING COMMITTEE APPROVED ISSUE PRICE OF 82.50 RUPEES PER SHARE FOR QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2BFQzjG Further company coverage:
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_02152018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 8:30 am: Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai at Sintercom India listing ceremony in Mumbai. 12:00 pm: Government to release January wholesale price inflation data in New Delhi. 1:0
Feb 14 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
MUMBAI, Feb 15 Indian wireless carrier Idea Cellular on Wednesday launched a share sale to institutional investors to raise up to 35 billion rupees ($546 million) ahead of its merger with Vodafone's Indian business.
* SAYS ALLOTED 326.6 MILLION SHRES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO PROMOTERS, WORTH UP TO 32.50 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2nYqdku Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO SUSPENDED INTERCONNECT SERVICES WITH AIRCEL LTD., DUE TO NON-PAYMENT OF DUES Source text - Idea Cellular has suspended interconnect services with Aircel Ltd., due to non-payment of dues. Despite several reminders for releasing the dues since November 2017, the operator has failed to meet its payment commitments forcing Idea to suspend interconnect services, as per the terms of interconnect agreement between both parties. Further company coverage:
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS Source text: http://bit.ly/2EoBwKz Further company coverage:
* Q3 loss 12.85 bln rupees vs consensus est. 12.80 bln rupees