Idea Cellular Ltd (IDEA.NS)
22 Jun 2018
* Read to focus on integration, realising deal benefits (Adds further quotes)
* SAYS CO ROLLS OUT VOLTE SERVICES FOR CUSTOMERS IN 6 MAJOR MARKETS Source text - Idea Cellular, one of the leading telecom operators in the country, today announced the roll out its VoLTE (Voice over LTE) service for customers across six major markets - Maharashtra & Goa, Gujarat, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana and Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh. Idea customers across these markets can avail the revolutionary VoLTE technology starting 2nd May, 2018 Further company coverage:
April 28 Idea Cellular Ltd, India's third-biggest telecoms carrier, posted a sixth straight quarterly net loss that was narrower than expected but showed the firm continues to battle intense competition sparked by upstart rival Reliance Jio.
* Combined tower firm to be called Indus Towers, to remain listed
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_03232018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 09:00 am: Housing Minister Hardeep Singh Puri to address National Workshop on Urban Livelihood Mission in New Delhi. 09:30 am: Farm Minister Radha Mohan Singh, NITI Aayog Agriculture Advisor J.P.
March 22 Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit and Idea Cellular, which are in the process of merging their operations to create the country's biggest telecoms carrier, on Thursday named Vodafone veteran Balesh Sharma as the new chief executive for the combined venture https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/6d618f11-7190-4e5f-aa06-39daccc6c706.pdf.
BRIEF-Vodafone, Aditya Birla Announces New Leadership Team Of Merger Between Vodafone India, Idea Cellular
* VODAFONE GROUP AND ADITYA BIRLA GROUP ANNOUNCE PROPOSED NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM OF MERGER BETWEEN VODAFONE INDIA AND IDEA CELLULAR
* CAPITAL RAISING COMMITTEE APPROVED ISSUE PRICE OF 82.50 RUPEES PER SHARE FOR QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2BFQzjG Further company coverage:
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_02152018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 8:30 am: Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai at Sintercom India listing ceremony in Mumbai. 12:00 pm: Government to release January wholesale price inflation data in New Delhi. 1:0
Feb 14 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday: