Banca IFIS SpA (IF.MI)
21 Feb 2018
* FY NET BANKING INCOME 519.6 MILLION EUROS, UP 59.4 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR
* SIGNS BINDING AGREEMENTS TO BUY CONTROLLING STAKE IN CREDIFARMA
MILAN, Jan 26 Veteran Italian banker and former Industry Minister Corrado Passera has raised 600 million euros ($746 million) from investors with the aim of acquiring a small bank, a source with knowledge of the matter said.
* NEW RETAIL AND CORPORATE NPL PURCHASES FOR OVER 197 MILLION EURO
* CONFIRMS FORECAST OF 5 BILLION EURO TOTAL PURCHASES THIS YEAR
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
* SIGN BINDING OFFER FOR ACQUISITION OF CONTROL OF CAP.ITAL.FIN S.P.A.
* has reached an agreement to sell the remainder of four consumer non-performing loan portfolios for a total nominal value of about 152 million euros
* 9-MONTH NET BANKING INCOME EUR 371.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 237.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY THAT IT HAS SIGNED THE DEED OF MERGER BY INCORPORATION OF INTERBANCA SPA INTO BANCA IFIS SPA, EFFECTIVE OCT. 23