Infineon Technologies AG (IFXGn.DE)
21 Nov 2017
* Pause in markets "not a big turning point" - BAML (Recasts, adds quote and detail, updates prices at close)
* CEO says could imagine acquisitions in robotics, but have no concrete plans at the moment
FRANKFURT/MUNICH, Nov 14 Germany's Infineon forecast industry-beating sales growth for its next fiscal year on Tuesday, driving shares in the chipmaker 5 percent higher despite a slowdown in quarterly sales caused by a weaker dollar.
FRANKFURT/MUNICH, Nov 14 German chipmaker Infineon, the top supplier of power controls to auto and industrial markets, on Tuesday reported a slowdown in sequential sales due to a weaker dollar and guided lower for the current quarter.
* Biotest shares drop 12 percent to 7-month low (Adds share price, background)
* Says M&A not a priority despite ongoing sector consolidation (Adds CEO, investor comment on M&A)
FRANKFURT Germany's Infineon Technologies said it was aware of, and had taken action to correct a flaw in the encryption used for secure products such as identity cards that was revealed by researchers on Monday.
* Infineon: reacted immediately after told of bug in February
FRANKFURT German chipmaker Infineon Technologies said on Thursday it had signed an agreement to sell a manufacturing site in Wales, disposing of a non-core asset to a private buyer that will keep the plant operating.
BRUSSELS, Sept 12 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: