Iliad SA (ILD.PA)
20 Apr 2018
* TRANCHE 1: EUR 500 MILLION WORTH OF 3.5-YEAR BONDS (MATURING ON NOVEMBER 25, 2021), WITH AN ANNUAL COUPON OF 0.625%.
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday.
* M6 Group and Free welcome the signing of a new comprehensive agreementfor the distribution of M6 Group channels and their related services to Free subscribers
** French fund manager Comgest is sticking with Zara fast-fashion chain owner Inditex despite currency-related share price weakness in Jan and Feb
PARIS, March 14 Iliad shares extended a two-day decline early on Wednesday, as brokers cut their price targets on the telecoms group after its 2017 earnings missed market forecasts.
PARIS French telecoms group Iliad missed market forecasts for its 2017 profit increase on Tuesday due to losses related to its planned launch in Italy, knocking its already weakened shares.
* Chief executive Maxime Lombardini says no plans currently to buy an Italian telecoms operator
* To launch Italy service "before summer" (Adds share price, analyst and fund manager comment)
* DEPUTY CEO AND CFO REYNAUD SAYS COMPANY AIMS TO LAUNCH ITALY SERVICE "BEFORE THE SUMMER", IN FINAL PHASES OVER THIS
PARIS, March 13 Iliad on Tuesday reported higher annual sales and profits in 2017 last year, driven by growth in its customer base, and said it targetted further growth this year.