IMF Bentham Ltd (IMF.AX)
20 Jul 2018
SYDNEY Litigation funder IMF Bentham Ltd is preparing to potentially sue social media giant Facebook Inc in Australia over its sharing of users' data with political consultancy Cambridge Analytica.
UPDATE 2-Australian lawsuit funder files complaint against Facebook, flags suit over privacy breaches
* IMF Bentham files privacy complaint over Facebook data breach
July 10 Litigation funding provider IMF Bentham Ltd said on Tuesday it was funding a representative complaint against social networking website Facebook Inc over alleged breaches of the Australian Privacy Principles.
SYDNEY Australia's largest-listed wealth manager AMP announced the resignations of its chairwoman and legal counsel on Monday, and slashed its directors' fees by a quarter as it races to stem the fallout from damaging revelations of misconduct at the firm.
* PROPOSES TO FUND, ON A CONDITIONAL BASIS, A NEW INVESTMENT TO BE FINANCED THROUGH ITS REST OF WORLD FUNDS
Litigation financier IMF Bentham Ltd said on Monday that it plans to fund a class action against AMP Ltd, Australia's largest listed wealth manager.
April 30 Litigation financier IMF Bentham Ltd said on Monday that it plans to fund a class action against AMP Ltd, Australia's largest listed wealth manager.
* PROPOSES TO FUND A NEW SECURITIES CLASS ACTION AGAINST MEMBERS OF MURRAY GOULBURN GROUP OF COMPANIES
* SUPREME COURT OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA HAS ANNOUNCED ITS JUDGMENT IN A CLAIM BROUGHT BY A CLIENT AGAINST ASAS AND OTHERS
* HY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE $4.4 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT OF $14 MILLION