Implenia AG (IMPN.S)
25 May 2018
ZURICH, May 15 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening unchanged at 8,998 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
* ADMINISTRATION BUILDING WITH UNDERGROUND PARKING IN MANNHEIM
* SECURES SWICA AS ANCHOR TENANT FOR LOKSTADT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IMPLENIA BUILDS CAR PARK BY ART MUSEUM BASEL AS TOTAL CONTRACTOR
* EXECUTING CONTRACT AS PART OF A CONSORTIUM, FOR WHICH IT IS ALSO ACTING AS TECHNICAL LEAD AND LEAD MANAGER
ZURICH, March 22 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 8,775 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer . Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks.
* IMPLENIA WINS SWICA AS AN INVESTOR FOR THE LOKSTADT IN WINTERTHUR
* CONSOLIDATED REVENUE OF CHF 3,859 MILLION IN 2017, UP FROM CHF 3,267 MILLION IN PREVIOUS YEAR
* IS DEVELOPING AND BUILDING "RUE DU TEMPLE" PROJECT IN ROLLE
ZURICH, Feb 20 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening marginally lower at 8,904 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .