Indusind Bank Ltd (INBK.NS)
Nov 17 Indian private sector lenders Yes Bank Ltd and IndusInd Bank Ltd will join the BSE stock exchange's 30-member Sensex index, effective Dec. 18, the index provider said on Friday.
* Fortis Global Healthcare Infrastructure entered term loan facility agreement of USD equivalent of S$53 million with Indusind Bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Launches co-branded wallet 'IndusInd Mobikwik' with Mobikwik
* Deal at 11.4 pct premium to Bharat Financial closing share price
NEW DELHI, Oct 14 India's IndusInd Bank Ltd said on Saturday it has approved a deal to buy Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd.
Oct 12 India's Indusind Bank Managing Director & CEO, Romesh Sobti says:
* Says Q2 NIM stable at 4 pct Source text: [Performance highlights for the Quarter ended September 30, 2017: *Net Interest Income (NII) was Rs. 1,820.99 crores as against Rs. 1,460.31 crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, registering a robust growth of 25 pct. *Non Interest income for the quarter was Rs. 1,187.57 crores as against Rs. 970.42 crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, a growth of 22 pct. *Core fee income for the quarter was Rs. 1,013.02 crores
Oct 12 IndusInd Bank Ltd posted a 25 percent rise in its second-quarter net profit, helped by higher interest income.
* Sept quarter net profit 8.80 billion rupees versus net profit of 7.04 billion rupees year ago
* Ties up with Indraprastha Gas Ltd (IGL) for providing CNG smartcards for commercial & private vehicles at all IGL's CNG gas stations