Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
* NSE index ended 0.09 pct higher, BSE index closed up 0.06 pct
* L&T, Infosys account for majority of losses on both indexes
May 24 Indian shares ended higher on Thursday as IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) gained on the back of a weaker rupee.
MUMBAI India's Infosys Ltd has formed a blockchain-based trade finance network with seven private-sector banks, to increase security and efficiency in the banking sector while also broadening its product offering.
* Finacle also in talks with overseas lenders (Adds executive comments, details of the network, context)
MUMBAI, May 16 India's Infosys Ltd has formed a blockchain-based trade finance network in partnership with seven private-sector banks, to raise efficiency in the banking sector and strengthen its product offerings.
* SAYS MYAWADDY BANK SELECTS INFOSYS FINACLE Source text: http://bit.ly/2jqXZ05 Further company coverage:
* ASTOUND'S AI PLATFORM WILL BE EMBEDDED INTO INFOSYS ENTERPRISE SERVICE MANAGEMENT CAFÉ TO DELIVER AI-DRIVEN AUTOMATION TO LARGE ENTERPRISES Source text - http://bit.ly/2FAjQuu Further company coverage:
* SAYS HAS EXPANDED HIRING PLANS FOR INDIANA FROM 2,000 TO 3,000 NEW JOBS BY END OF 2023 Source text: http://bit.ly/2HwRP8X Further company coverage:
MUMBAI Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest IT firm, plans to renew its focus on digital services as it looks to boost growth amid shrinking profit margins in its legacy business and rising competition from local and international rivals.