Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
Oct 31 Indian shares fell on Tuesday, retreating from record highs hit in the previous session, as recent outperformers such as State Bank of India fell, while Infosys Ltd dropped after going ex-dividend.
* Infosys founder N. Murthy: stand by every question on poor governance raised in my speech to Infosys investors
* Says Sept quarter annualized standalone employee attrition at 17.2 percent
Oct 24 Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest software services exporter, reported a surprise 3.3 percent rise in second-quarter profit, beating analysts' estimates.
* Sept quarter consol profit 37.26 billion rupees versus profit of 36.06 billion rupees last year
Oct 10 Indian shares climbed on Tuesday, with Infosys Ltd gaining after its shareholders approved a buyback plan while Lupin Ltd rose after winning U.S. approval for its hypertension drug.
* Says Infosys Finacle partners with ToneTag to offer sound-based contactless payments solutions Source text: http://bit.ly/2hnhLrK Further company coverage:
* Says Sanjay Rajagopalan's (senior vice president, head - design & research) last date of employment with Infosys was Sept 13, 2017 Source text: http://bit.ly/2hcN644 Further company coverage:
* CMA CGM GROUP SIGNS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH INFOSYS TO ACCELERATE TRANSFORMATION OF ITS INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Nifty closed the week above the 10,000 mark in spite of heavy selling by foreign institutional investors (FIIs) and ongoing geopolitical tensions. IPOs continued to hog the limelight and saw a good response.