Insmed Inc (INSM.OQ)
22 Feb 2018
* INSMED REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* INSMED ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES
* INSMED ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES
* Insmed reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides business update
* Arsanis announces appointments of Chip Clark and David Mcgirr to board of directors and promotion of Michael Gray to chief operating officer and chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Insmed Inc - Has commenced an underwritten public offering of $250 million of shares of its common stock
Shares of Insmed Inc more than doubled on Tuesday after the company said its drug to treat adults with a rare lung disorder met the main goal in a key study, leading it to apply for accelerated approval.
* Shares soar as much as 140 pct (Adds details, analyst comments, updates shares)
Sept 5 Insmed Inc said its drug for the treatment of a rare and serious lung disorder met the main goal in a late-stage study, sending its shares up 75 percent in premarket trading on Tuesday.
* Insmed announces positive top-line results from phase 3 convert study of ALIS (amikacin liposome inhalation suspension) in adult patients with treatment-refractory nontuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease caused by mycobacterium avium complex (MAC)