Intel Corp (INTC.O)
19 Mar 2018
* INTEL BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTS NEW DIRECTOR AND EXTENDS ANDY BRYANT’S TERM AS INTEL CHAIRMAN UNTIL 2019
* ASETEK ANNOUNCES ONGOING COLLABORATION WITH INTEL ON LIQUID COOLING FOR SERVERS AND DATA CENTRES
* INTEL CORP - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.30 PER SHARE ON COMPANY'S COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
NEW YORK The S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped on Monday as the U.S. tariffs signed into law last week by President Donald Trump weighed on industrials, though gains in tech stocks boosted the Nasdaq. | Video
Microchip maker Intel Corp responded to a news report that it is considering a possible bid for Broadcom Ltd by saying that it is focused on integrating previous acquisitions, raising doubt over the idea.
March 9 Microchip maker Intel Corp responded to a news report that it is considering a possible bid for Broadcom Ltd by saying that it is focused on integrating previous acquisitions, raising doubt over the idea.
BRIEF-Intel when asked about report of potential bid for Broadcom says 'focus is on integrating' previous acquisitions
* WHEN ASKED ABOUT REPORT OF POTENTIAL BID FOR BROADCOM SAYS "FOCUS IS ON INTEGRATING' PREVIOUS ACQUISITIONS
March 9 Intel Corp is considering a range of acquisition options that could include a possible bid for Broadcom Ltd, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* INTEL CORP CONSIDERS POSSIBLE BID FOR BROADCOM - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2GcfY4S Further company coverage:
* NOKIA, INTEL AND VERIZON COLLABORATE ON NEW VIRTUALIZED RAN ARCHITECTURES ON PATH TO COMMERCIALIZATION
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,522,000.00||-15,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,070,000.00||-12,000.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$175.30||-2.72|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$157.35||-2.91|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$51.95||-0.32|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$58.37||-2.25|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$107.86||-2.11|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$26.67||-0.70|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.OQ)||$11.43||-0.04|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$241.00||-9.48|