Intu Properties PLC (INTUP.L)
16 Mar 2018
Feb 22 British shopping centre landlord Intu Properties Plc reported a small rise in full-year NAV as tenant demand stood strong in a challenging retail backdrop.
Feb 22 British shopping centre landlord Intu Properties Plc reported a small rise in full-year NAV, helped by strong tenant demand.
* FY UNDERLYING EARNINGS 201 MILLION STG VERSUS 200 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
British shopping centers owner Hammerson Plc has agreed to buy smaller rival Intu Properties for about 3.4 billion pounds ($4.56 billion) in a long-speculated deal to create a malls giant controlling 21 billion pounds of assets.
* Intu shares up about 18 pct, Hammerson down 1.7 pct (Adds analyst comment, background; updates shares)
LONDON, Dec 6 The UK's top share index fell back to a two-month low on Wednesday, hurt by renewed weakness in mining stocks and financials, while M&A activity was also in focus.
Dec 6 Britain-based shopping centre landlord Hammerson said it agreed to buy Intu Properties in a deal valuing the smaller rival at about 3.4 billion pounds ($4.56 billion).
* INTU PROPERTIES PLC AND LASALLE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCE CREATION OF A JOINT VENTURE TO OWN INTU CHAPELFIELD
* OCCUPANCY REMAINS HIGH AT 96 PERCENT FOR PERIOD FROM JULY 1 TO NOV 2, UNCHANGED FROM JUNE 2017
* REPURCHASED £32.7 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF £300 MILLION 2.50 PERCENT CONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2018