Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
* IONIS' LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE DRUG, IONIS-HTT RX, RECEIVES HART-SCOTT-RODINO CLEARANCE
LONDON, Dec 11 Scientists have for the first time fixed a protein defect that causes Huntington's disease by injecting a drug from Ionis Pharmaceuticals into the spine, offering new hope for patients with the devastating genetic disease.
* IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS LICENSES IONIS-HTT RX TO PARTNER FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL PHASE 1/2A STUDY IN PATIENTS WITH HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE
* Ionis Pharmaceuticals licenses second orally delivered antisense drug to Janssen
BRIEF-Akcea and Ionis announce acceptance of marketing applications in U.S., EU and Canada for Volanesorsen
* Akcea and Ionis announce acceptance of marketing applications in U.S., EU and Canada for Volanesorsen for the treatment of FCS
* Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc - co, Dynacure announced that Dynacure has licensed IONIS-DNM2-2.5(Rx) (Dyn101)
* Ionis Pharmaceuticals reports financial results and highlights for third quarter 2017
* Ionis announces submission of new drug application (NDA) for Inotersen to the U.S. fda Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ionis announces submission of marketing authorization application for inotersen to the European Medicines Agency Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Ionis Pharmaceuticals announces plans to open expanded access program to provide Inotersen to patients
* Ionis pharmaceuticals announces plans to open expanded access program to provide Inotersen to patients with hereditary TTR Amyloidosis in the U.S.