Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL.OQ)
22 Feb 2018
A federal appeals court has declined to review an order certifying a class action by purchasers of the acne medication Solodyn alleging Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp sought to delay the launch of generic versions of the drug in violation of antitrust laws.
* MAVERICK CAPITA, LTD REPORTS 9.9 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN IMPAX LABORATORIES AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2srwpqz) Further company coverage:
* Says it completed acquisition of 100 percent stake in a pharmaceutical company owned by Impax Laboratories,Inc for $18.5 million
A federal judge has cleared the way for a trial in a class action by purchasers of the acne medication Solodyn who claim Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp violated antitrust law by striking deals to delay the launch of generic versions of the drug.
BRIEF-Impax Receives Tentative fda Approval Of Generic Coreg CR (Carvedilol Phosphate) Extended-Release Capsules
* IMPAX RECEIVES TENTATIVE FDA APPROVAL OF GENERIC COREG CR® (CARVEDILOL PHOSPHATE) EXTENDED-RELEASE CAPSULES
BRIEF-Impax Laboratories says co entered into amendment no. 1 to business combination agreement with Atlas Holdings
* Impax Laboratories Inc - on Nov 21, co entered into amendment no. 1 to business combination agreement, dated October 17, 2017 with Atlas Holdings
* Impax Laboratories says on and effective Nov 10, 2017, board of co amended and restated bylaws of company - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Impax announces FDA approval and launch of generic Renvela (sevelamer carbonate) tablets, 800 mg
* Impax was expected to keep >25 pct stake - analyst (Adds analysts' comments, background on retail pharmacies; updates shares)