JAKKS Pacific Inc (JAKK.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
* JAKKS PACIFIC EXTENDS GLOBAL MASTER TOY AGREEMENT FOR WORLD OF NINTENDO®
* SAYS IT PLANS TO INVEST ABOUT $51 MILLION IN U.S. JAKKS PACIFIC INC, SHARE TRADE REMAINS SUSPENDED Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2tgwJc7 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* JAKKS PACIFIC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* JAKKS PACIFIC ANNOUNCES CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER WILL STEP DOWN
BRIEF-Jakks Pacific Files For Offering Of 9.2 Mln Shares Of Common Stock By Selling Security Holders
* JAKKS PACIFIC FILES FOR OFFERING OF 9.2 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK BY SELLING SECURITY HOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2BO61Hr] Further company coverage:
* JAKKS Pacific Inc - extended and expanded its licensing agreement with Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
* JAKKS Pacific signs global master toy agreement for Disney•Pixar's ‘Incredibles 2’
Toy maker Jakks Pacific Inc said on Wednesday it expects to report a net loss in fiscal 2017 due to charges related to bankruptcy of the biggest U.S. toy store chain Toys 'R' Us Inc.
Sept 20 Toy maker Jakks Pacific Inc said on Wednesday it expects to report a net loss in fiscal 2017 due to charges related to bankruptcy of the biggest U.S. toy store chain Toys 'R' Us Inc.
Sept 20 Toy maker Jakks Pacific Inc said it expects to report a net loss in fiscal 2017 due to charges related to the bankruptcy of Toys 'R' Us Inc.
|Mattel, Inc. (MAT.OQ)||$13.86||+0.02|
|Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI.OQ)||$71.68||-1.70|
|Hasbro, Inc. (HAS.OQ)||$87.74||-0.41|
|Electronic Arts Inc. (EA.OQ)||$128.52||-0.60|
|Take-Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO.OQ)||$107.29||-1.61|
|LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (LF.N)||--||--|
|Kid Brands Inc (KIDBQ.PK)||$0.00||--|