Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI)
20 Nov 2017
* Johnson Controls appoints John Donofrio as executive vice president and general counsel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Oct 19 German battery maker Varta shares jumped in their stock market debut in Frankfurt, as investors hope to benefit from an expected surge in demand for the company's products including home energy storage systems.
BRIEF-Aqua Metals says Johnson Controls delivered to Co written notice of first facility designated by it for conversion or retrofit
* Aqua metals -on sept 15 johnson controls delivered to co written notice of first facility designated by johnson controls for conversion or retrofit
FRANKFURT Germany's Varta has revived plans for an initial public offering (IPO) in Frankfurt, the battery maker said on Wednesday, as it seeks funds to expand production.
* Owner Montana Tech to offer shares worth up to 100 mln -source
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) and Long-Term debt ratings for Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) and Tyco International Holding S.a.r.l. (TSARL) at 'BBB+'. The Short-Term IDR and Commercial Paper Ratings for JCI and TSarl have been affirmed at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Rating Str
BRIEF-Johnson Controls - related to Alex Molinaroli's employment termination, eligible to receive severance benefits of about $63 mln
* Johnson Controls - related to Alex Molinaroli's employment termination, eligible to receive severance benefits of about $63 million - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2xmeKye) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India gets members' nod for appointment of Gurmeet Singh as MD
Aug 10 Johnson Controls-hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd
Aug 8 Johnson Controls-hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.71 from continuing operations excluding items