Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI.N)
LONDON (LPC) - Banks are working on debt financing of more than $10 billion to finance the buyout of Johnson Controls International Plc’s power solutions business, banking sources said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Aug 1 (LPC) - Banks are working on debt financing of more than US$10bn to finance the buyout of Johnson Controls International Plc’s power solutions business, banking sources said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Johnson Controls Wins Contracts With Navistar And Man Truck And Bus To Support Increasing Electrical Demands On Fleets In North America And Globally
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* JOHNSON CONTROLS REPORTS SOLID FISCAL Q2 EARNINGS WITH STRONGER ORDERS AND FREE CASH FLOW
April 27 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start RIC Company Event Name Time 30-Apr-2018 BMO L.N Loews Corp Q1 2018 Loews Corp Earnings Release 30-Apr-2018 BMO MCD.N McDonald's Corp Q1 201
* JOHNSON CONTROLS AND AQUA METALS AGREE TO EXTEND TIMELINES ON STRATEGIC LICENSING AGREEMENT
* JOHNSON CONTROLS ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH CHINESE ECOMMERCE GIANT JD.COM TO SERVE HIGH-GROWTH AUTOMOTIVE BATTERY REPLACEMENT MARKET
* JOHNSON CONTROLS APPOINTS NANCY BERCE AS CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc said on Monday it would explore options for its power solutions business that makes advanced batteries for vehicles, and focus on its main business.
* Shares up 2 pct (Adds background, analysts' comment; updates share move)