Just Group PLC (JUSTJ.L)
16 Mar 2018
* CEO RODNEY COOK SEES UK 2018 BULK ANNUITY DEAL TOTAL AT "WELL OVER 12 BILLION POUNDS"
* CEO RODNEY COOK SEES UK 2018 BULK ANNUITY DEAL TOTAL AT "WELL OVER 20 BILLION POUNDS"
March 15 Britain's FTSE futures were flat ahead of the cash market open on Thursday.
LONDON, March 15 Annuity provider Just Group posted a record 35 percent rise in 2017 operating earnings to 221 million pounds, topping analysts forecast due to lower expenses and pricing discipline, it said on Thursday.
* JUST GROUP PLC - DEPUTY CHAIRMAN, TOM CROSS BROWN, WILL RETIRE AT NEXT AGM ON 17 MAY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MANDATED ABN AMRO, BARCLAYS, AND NATWEST MARKETS TO ARRANGE A SERIES OF CREDIT INVESTOR MEETINGS IN UK COMMENCING ON 29 JANUARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* PERMIRA ( "SELLER"), SELLER ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SOLD AN AGGREGATE OF 50 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN JUST GROUP ( PLACING SHARES") AT A PRICE OF 157 PENCE PER SHARE ( "PLACING"
(Adds company news items, futures) Nov 1 Britain's FTSE 100 index is expected to open 18 points higher at 7,511.2 points on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.4 percent ahead of the cash market open. * JUST GROUP: British annuity provider Just Group reported a fall in total retirement sales for the third quarter against the same period last year and said it had exceeded its merger driven cost savings target of 4
* TOTAL RETIREMENT SALES FOR 9M 17 WERE 1% LOWER THAN PRO FORMA 2 NINE MONTH COMPARATIVE
* PERMIRA HAS ELECTED NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN JUST GROUP EQUITY PLACING TAKING PLACE VIA ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD