Kinross Gold Corp (K.TO)
23 Feb 2018
* AURION RESOURCES SAYS SIGNED A NON-BINDING LOI WITH KINROSS GOLD GIVING KINROSS RIGHT TO EARN UP TO 70% OF OUTA PROJECT
* EXPECTS TO PRODUCE 2.5 MILLION AU EQ. OZ. (+/- 5%) AT A PRODUCTION COST OF SALES PER AU EQ. OZ. OF $730 (+/- 5%) IN 2018
DAKAR, Nov 10 The International Monetary Fund said on Friday it had reached a staff-level agreement with Mauritania for a $163-million three-year programme of reforms under an Extended Credit Facility.
* Kinross Gold Corp - tracking towards high end of 2017 production and low end of cost guidance
BRIEF-Orca Gold receives ministerial approval for acquisition of Kinross Cote D'Ivoire property portfolio
* Orca Gold receives ministerial approval for the acquisition of the Kinross Cote D'Ivoire property portfolio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ashanti Gold exercises option agreement with Kinross subsidiary
* On or about Sept 20, Kinross gave LKA notice of termination of agreement related to mining claims owned by LKA in Hinsdale County, Colorado Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Integra Resources to acquire Delamar project from Kinross Gold
Sept 18 Kinross Gold Corp, as expected, gave the go-ahead on Monday to spend more than $1 billion to expand two of its gold mines, including its Tasiast mine in West Africa, but its shares fell as investors took profits after a stellar run this year.
BRIEF-Kinross Gold says to proceed with Tasiast Phase Two, Round Mountain Phase W expansion projects
* Kinross Gold says to proceed with Tasiast Phase Two and Round Mountain Phase W expansion projects