Kinross Gold Corp (K.TO)
* KINROSS RUSSIA OPERATIONS REMAIN UNAFFECTED BY U.S. SANCTIONS
* KINROSS ANNOUNCES END OF REGULATORY INVESTIGATION OF WEST AFRICA OPERATIONS
WASHINGTON, March 26 The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Monday it had reached a settlement with Kinross Gold Corp over alleged Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations.
* KINROSS GOLD CORP - NEW PLAN WILL REPLACE CURRENT SHAREHOLDER RIGHTS PLAN, WHICH WILL EXPIRE ON MARCH 29, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* KINROSS GOLD CORP FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $1.0 BILLION - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2FmWQzX Further company coverage:
* AURION RESOURCES SAYS SIGNED A NON-BINDING LOI WITH KINROSS GOLD GIVING KINROSS RIGHT TO EARN UP TO 70% OF OUTA PROJECT
* EXPECTS TO PRODUCE 2.5 MILLION AU EQ. OZ. (+/- 5%) AT A PRODUCTION COST OF SALES PER AU EQ. OZ. OF $730 (+/- 5%) IN 2018
DAKAR, Nov 10 The International Monetary Fund said on Friday it had reached a staff-level agreement with Mauritania for a $163-million three-year programme of reforms under an Extended Credit Facility.
* Kinross Gold Corp - tracking towards high end of 2017 production and low end of cost guidance
BRIEF-Orca Gold receives ministerial approval for acquisition of Kinross Cote D'Ivoire property portfolio
* Orca Gold receives ministerial approval for the acquisition of the Kinross Cote D'Ivoire property portfolio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: