Kernel Holding SA (KER.WA)
23 Feb 2018
* SAYS FINALIZED EXECUTION OF PRE-EXPORT CREDIT FACILITY WITH A SYNDICATE OF EUROPEAN BANKS
KIEV, Nov 27 Oleksander Golovin has replaced Kostiantyn Lytvynskyi as the director of Kernel-Trade, the export branch of Kernel, Ukraine's largest grains and oilseed producer, the company said on Monday.
* SAID ON SUNDAY THAT ITS Q1 2017/18 NET PROFIT WAS $22.8 MILLION VERSUS $64.1 MILLION
KIEV, Nov 20 Kostiantyn Lytvynskyi, chief operating officer and head of trading of Kernel, Ukraine's largest grains and oilseed producer and the world's top sunflower oil exporter, has left the company, two sources close to the matter said.
* AGM TO VOTE ON DEC. 11 ON FY 2016/2017 DIVIDEND OF USD 0.25 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY 2016/2017 REVENUE $2.17 BILLION VERSUS $1.99 BILLION YEAR AGO
* ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY THAT IT ENTERED INTO PRE-EXPORT CREDIT FACILITY WITH SYNDICATE OF EUROPEAN BANKS
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/MOSCOW, October 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Belarus-based Eurotorg LLC an expected Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'B-(EXP)' with a Stable Outlook. At the same time, Fitch has assigned an expected rating of 'B-(EXP)'/'RR4' to Eurotorg's proposed five-year loan participation notes (LPNs). The assignment of final ratings is contingent on the successful placement of LPNs and refinancing of Eurotorg's short-term de