Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
16 Feb 2018
PARIS, Feb 13 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, said on Tuesday it planned to cut more than 400 jobs at its Castorama and Brico Depot units in France as it seeks to reduce costs amid weak sales.
* CHAPARRAL ENERGY SAYS ENTERED TENTH RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT THAT AMENDED, RESTATED, SUPERSEDES CO'S NINTH RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* HAS COMPLETED ACQUISITION OF PRAKTIKER ROMANIA S.A. FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF COMPETITION APPROVAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Shares fall up to 1.8 pct (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Nov 21 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, on Tuesday reported a small fall in underlying sales in its latest quarter, reflecting a weak performance in France.
MILAN, Oct 30 The UK's top share index fell on Monday, hit by a stronger pound and losses among housebuilders after a downgrade from Barclays on the grounds that the market might be overestimating the impact of possible budget measures to help the sector.
* Diageo falls on Indian alcohol regulation (Adds closing prices)
LONDON Kingfisher , Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported an unexpected rise in first-half profit while taking a cautious view on the second half, given the economic and competitive backdrop in Britain and France.
* Shares rise as much as 8 pct (Adds detail, CEO, CFO, analyst comment, shares)
* CEO says break-up of group "not something we would consider at all" Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)