Kier Group PLC (KIE.L)
21 Jun 2018
* KIER TO DELIVER £57 MILLION STUDENT VILLAGE FOR UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 15 Britain's Kier Group on Thursday said it was on track to deliver double-digit profit growth in 2018, helped by a strong order book at its construction and services business.
* HY UNDERLYING REVENUE 2,154 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 2,001 MILLION POUNDS
March 15 Britain's Kier Group on Thursday reported a 4.7 percent rise in half-year operating profit and said it was on track to deliver double-digit profit growth in 2018.
* HAS BEEN NAMED AS PREFERRED BIDDER TO BUILD A BRAND NEW ICONIC SHAKESPEARE NORTH PLAYHOUSE FOR KNOWSLEY COUNCIL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WON AN 8 MLN STG TOTAL FM CONTRACT TO PROVIDE A NATIONAL FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (FM) SOLUTION TO BRITISH RED CROSS
Jan 25 Shares of Kier Group rose more than 13 percent on Thursday after the British construction and support services company reiterated it would deliver double-digit growth in 2018.
* EXPECTD NET DEBT TO EBITDA TO BE LESS THAN 1X AT 30 JUNE 2018
* ON HS2, KIER AND EIFFAGE ARE NOW 50/50 JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS DELIVERING TWO OF SEVEN CIVIL ENGINEERING PACKAGES, LOTS C2 AND C3
* KIER GROUP PLC - NOTES TODAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO CARILLION PLC ("CARILLION")