Kinnevik AB (KINVb.ST)
* Follows HelloFresh and Delivery Hero IPOs last year (Adds detail, changes dateline)
* SAYS NET ASSET VALUE OF SEK 93.3BN (SEK 339 PER SHARE) UP SEK 2.7BN OR 3% DURING THE QUARTER, LED BY A SEK 1.6BN INCREASE IN ZALANDO AND A SEK 0.7BN INCREASE IN MILLICOM
* SAYS HAS INVESTED USD 41M IN LIVONGO HEALTH INC. ("LIVONGO"), LEADING A USD 105M FUNDING ROUND AND INCREASING ITS OWNERSHIP TO 8% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FOR GLOBAL FASHION GROUP (GFG)
BERLIN German online retailer Home24, which aims to challenge IKEA's dominance of the European furniture market, accelerated sales and trimmed losses in the fourth quarter after sources said it is considering a stock market listing.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, March 15 German online retailer Home24, which wants to challenge IKEA's dominance of the European furniture market, is moving ahead with plans for a stock market listing in the coming months, sources close to the deal said on Thursday.
* ANDREAS BERNSTROM JOINS KINNEVIK AS INVESTMENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
Feb 9 Investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday it will do all in its power to see the deal between Tele2 and Com Hem through, after proposing a raised dividend for 2017.
* SAYS KINNEVIK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS AN ORDINARY DIVIDEND OF SEK 8.25 PER SHARE FOR 2017, A YEARLY INCREASE OF 3.1%, AND EQUIVALENT TO A DIVIDEND YIELD OF 3.0%
Feb 2 Telecom operator Tele2, which is taking over cable TV firm Com Hem, said on Friday it would aim to grow dividends as it posted a fourth-quarter core profit in line with expectations.