Kinepolis Group NV (KIPO.BR)
* JOOST BERT CEASES TO EXERCISE HIS MANDATE AS CEO AND BECOMES CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
BRIEF-Kinepolis Group Says Court Of Appeal Makes Judgement In Procedure Regarding Decision Of Belgian Competition Authority
* COURT OF APPEAL MAKES JUDGEMENT IN PROCEDURE REGARDING DECISION OF BELGIAN COMPETITION AUTHORITY TO PARTIALLY CANCEL BEHAVIORAL MEASURES IMPOSED ON KINEPOLIS
BRUSSELS, Feb 28 Belgian cinema group Kinepolis Group NV, reported a 10 percent increase in profit in 2017 as visitors were drawn to its newly opened movie theatres and it sold more snacks and premium tickets, such as for fancier seats.
* REG-IN 2017 KINEPOLIS POSTED 9.4% HIGHER TURNOVER WITH 6.2% MORE VISITORS AND TOOK A MAJOR STEP IN ITS EXPANSION STRATEGY
BRIEF-Kinepolis Group Reaches Agreement To Acquire Brighton Marketplace Cinema Of 'Magic Lantern Theatres' In Saskatoon
* REACHES AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE BRIGHTON MARKETPLACE CINEMA OF 'MAGIC LANTERN THEATRES' IN SASKATOON Source text: http://bit.ly/2rVswdg Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Dec 27 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* KINEPOLIS AND DUTCH CINEMA GROUP NH BIOSCOPEN REACH TAKEOVER AGREEMENT
* LAUNCH OF A SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM, STARTING ON 15 JANUARY 2018
* REALIZES A PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF BONDS FOR A TOTAL VALUE OF € 125 MILLION