KKR & Co LP (KKR.N)
TOKYO U.S. buyout fund KKR & Co LP managed a successful tender offer for Japanese semiconductor equipment maker Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc by a razor-thin margin, winning 24.9 percent of the company, statements from the companies showed on Saturday.
* Elliot had bought 8.59 pct stake in Hitachi Kokusai (Recasts with announcement, background)
Dec 8 KKR & Co LP has brought its tender offer for shares of Japan's chipmaking equipment Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc to a successful end, the Nikkei reported on Friday, citing sources.
Dec 8 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
Buyout firm KKR & Co LP said on Friday it had agreed to buy industrial tool components manufacturer Hyperion from Sweden's Sandvik , its first acquisition of a relatively small manufacturing company.
* KKR to buy tool components manufacturer Hyperion from Sandvik
* KOHLBERG KRAVIS ROBERTS HAS BROUGHT ITS TENDER OFFER FOR SHARES OF HITACHI KOKUSAI ELECTRIC TO A CLOSE - NIKKEI
NEW YORK, Dec 8 KKR & Co LP has agreed to buy industrial tool components manufacturer Hyperion from Sandvik, a deal the U.S. buyout firm said marked its first acquisition in the mid-market industrials sector.
* KKR & CO LP SAYS UNIT OF ABU DHABI INVESTMENT AUTHORITY HAS BECOME A SIGNIFICANT MINORITY SHAREHOLDER IN KKR INDIA FINANCIAL SERVICES
* KKR & CO LP - JOINING WITH RON VOIGT TO WORK TOGETHER TO IDENTIFY AND ACQUIRE MID-MARKET BUSINESSES IN INDUSTRIALS SECTOR