Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB.N)
24 May 2018
BRIEF-Kimberly-Clark - Approved $30 Mln For Expansion And Improvements To Its Nonwovens Manufacturing Facility
* KIMBERLY-CLARK CORP - APPROVED $30 MILLION FOR EXPANSION AND IMPROVEMENTS TO ITS NONWOVENS MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN HENDERSONVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* KIMBERLY-CLARK NAMES GIUSY BUONFANTINO AS CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
BRIEF-Kimberly-Clark Corp - Kim Underhill, President Of Kimberly-Clark Professional, Named Group President Kimberly-Clark North America
* KIMBERLY-CLARK CORP - KIM UNDERHILL, PRESIDENT OF KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL, HAS BEEN NAMED GROUP PRESIDENT KIMBERLY-CLARK NORTH AMERICA
* KIMBERLY-CLARK CORP - HAS DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.00 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Huggies and Kleenex producer Kimberly-Clark Corp reported better-than-expected first-quarter profit and sales on Monday, helped by strong growth in tissue sales.
April 23 Huggies and Kleenex producer Kimberly-Clark Corp reported better-than-expected first-quarter profit and sales on Monday, helped by strong growth in tissue sales.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.69 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 23 Kimberly-Clark Corp, the maker of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues, reported better-than-expected first-quarter sales, helped by its personal care business.
* ESTIMATED INVESTMENT OF MORE THAN $100 MILLION IN FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Kimberly-Clark Says CEO Thomas Falk's Total 2017 Compensation Was $16.2 Mln V/s $15.7 Mln In 2016
* KIMBERLY-CLARK CORP SAYS CEO THOMAS FALK'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $16.2 MILLION VERSUS $15.7 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FQisFf) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)