Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (KOG.OL)
25 May 2018
OSLO, May 15 (Reuters) - * Norwegian shares traded up on Tuesday * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.53 pct, or 4.64 points, to 880.69 points and was up by 7.56 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was up 0.65 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, rose $0.68 to $78.91 a barrel * Among the biggest firms on the Oslo Bourse, Statoil rose 1.34 pct, Telenor fell -0.15 pct and DNB fell -0.32 pct * Turnover at the Oslo Bourse was 3.5 billion Norwegian crowns
* CONTRACT WORTH EURO 124 MILLIONS FOR NSM MISSILES TO ROYAL MALAYSIAN
* WILHELMSEN AND KONGSBERG ESTABLISH WORLD'S FIRST AUTONOMOUS SHIPPING COMPANY
OSLO Norwegian defense contractor Kongsberg Gruppen has signed a letter of intent to supply equipment for military vehicles in Qatar worth up to 15 billion Norwegian crowns ($1.93 billion), its largest deal to date, the company said on Tuesday.
* SIGNED AGREEMENT IN QATAR FOR LONG-TERM TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS WITHIN DEFENCE, MARITIME INDUSTRY
* ICEYE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH KSAT FOR MARITIME AND ICE MONITORING DATA
* ORDERS WORTH MNOK 320 FOR DELIVERIES TO F-35 JOINT STRIKE FIGHTER
* DIRECTORS SUGGEST A DIVIDEND OF NOK 3,75 PER SHARE FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2017.
* KONGSBERG GRUPPEN ASA - KONGSBERG AND PATRIA ENTER INTO AGREEMENT ON MISSILE SYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PATRIA SIGNS CONTRACT FOR MID-LIFE UPGRADE OF HAMINA CLASS FAST ATTACK