Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS.N)
21 Feb 2018
LONDON BP and Kosmos Energy have moved closer to approving development of the Tortue natural gas field offshore Mauritania and Senegal after the two West African countries agreed to split production from the cross-border field.
* Kosmos says expects project approval in 2018 (Adds BP comment, shares)
Feb 12 Oil and natural gas producer Kosmos Energy said on Monday it expected a final investment decision in 2018 for its Tortue natural gas field offshore Mauritania and Senegal after the two West African countries agreed last week to split production from the cross-border field.
* MAURITANIA,SENEGAL GOVTS SIGN AGREEMENT ENABLING DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS-BORDER TORTUE NATURAL GAS FIELD TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD
BRIEF-Kosmos Energy Confirms Approval Of Inter-Governmental Cooperation Agreement Between Mauritania And Senegal
* KOSMOS ENERGY WELCOMES APPROVAL OF INTER-GOVERNMENTAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN MAURITANIA AND SENEGAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
NOUAKCHOTT, Feb 9 West African neighbours Senegal and Mauritania signed an agreement on Friday, pledging to work together and split production from a giant new cross-border gas field being developed by Kosmos Energy and BP.
* KOSMOS ENERGY LTD - KOSMOS ENERGY REFINANCES ITS $1.5 BILLION RESERVE BASED LENDING FACILITY
Feb 6 Oil and natural gas explorer Kosmos Energy Ltd said on Tuesday it refinanced the loan facility tied to its energy reserves, raising the borrowing capacity to fund exploration.
* STRUCTURE OF RBL INCLUDES EXPANSION FEATURE TO ALLOWFACILITY SIZE TO BE INCREASED UPTO ADDITIONAL $500 MILLION IN FUTURE, AT CO'S ELECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
SAO TOME A consortium of BP and Kosmos Energy has won exploration rights to two offshore oil blocks in Sao Tome and Principe's exclusive economic zone (EEZ), the national oil agency said.